While some studies show February is the most depressing month, I think there is a ton to look forward to! First, let’s address the elephant in the room. Yes, it is still freezing and gloomy outside, but if we put that aside, we can debunk this claim that February is depressing.
- WORLD NUTELLA DAY is February 5th. Nutella is probably the best thing to happen since sliced bread.
- Do you hate waffles? Do you love waffles? It does not matter because February 17th is PANCAKE DAY!
- Don’t have a valentines date this year? Then get excited because February 15th means you don’t need to think about it for 364 days!
- The SUPER BOWL is in February! Any day that acts as an excuse to eat as many nachos and wings as humanly possible is a good day in my heart.
- It’s HOT BREAKFAST Month! Who doesn’t love Bacon, Eggs, Sausage, Ham, Toast…I’m getting hungrier just thinking about it. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and hot is better than cold. By the transitive property February must be the best most important month!
- If those are not good enough to sway your thoughts about February, then get excited for the shortest month of the year!
More of a side note, but still important to the month of February, I want to give my dad a quick shout out as it is his birthday this month! Dad, if you’re reading this, no, I don’t need money, I am just being nice! I love you good sir. Happy birthday month!